pop art radio.
10.20.2007
 
PLAYLIST DER SENDUNG VOM 19.10.2007

Primal Scream - Country Girl
The Fall - How I wrote Plastic Man
DdiamondD - Battles
The Timelords - Doctorin the Tardis
The KLF - What Time is Love
The KLF - 3. A.M. Eternal
The soggy bottom Brothers - I'm a man of constant sorrow
Bob Dylan - Man of constant sorrow
Rod Stewart - Man of constant sorrow
Jarvis Cocker - Black Magic
Fog - I have been wronged
Bound Stems - Excellent news, Colonel
The KLF - Six Hours To Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
Hull Curve - Vessel (MP3)
Björk - Wanderlust
Binder & Krieglstein - Angels
DbZwoVier - Baumarkt Nation (Album DbZwoVier - "Eine Mille Jazzfunk Greates" als MP3-Download!)
Extreme Noise Terror - Moral Bondage
The Beatles - I need you
The Who - I need you
The Kinks - I need you
Vanilla Fudge - Need love
The Archive - Fuck u
Tocotronic - Explosion
Fog - You did what you thought

und hier das foto vom jungen Nils Rod Stewart bittesehr:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 




<< Home